1) The effect of your purchases in our "online shop", the resulting establishment of a business relation, the filling in of our forms and related activities, our company will collect and process your personal data.
2) For clarity reasons, we are specifying the following definitions given by Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
Processing: any processing carried out also without the use of electronic devices relating to the collection, registration, organisation, preservation, consultation, formulation, modification, selection, abstraction, collation, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of data;
Personal data: shall mean any information relating to natural persons that are or can be identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
All this being said, by virtue of Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (Privacy Code),
WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU
That the collection and processing of personal data shall be made by the undersigned company in accordance with the following:
- general purpose: data shall be processed to properly carry out all accounting, tax, business, as well as technical obligations required to deal with and complete your purchase orders, for other mandatory business activities required by law and anyway closely related to the existing relation;
- "direct marketing" purpose: (non-sensitive) data shall be used solely and exclusively with your free, optional, specific and explicit consent, which may be revoked at any time, including for the sending of material/advertising via mail, email, fax, sms, mms and the like. After you have expressed your consent, you are anyway entitled to oppose, at any time and without charge, to the processing of your data for this purpose;
- "profiling" purpose: (non-sensitive) data that can be assumed from the type of purchases shall be used solely and exclusively with your free, optional, specific and explicit consent, which may be revoked at any time, including to identify and define tastes, preferences, habits, needs and your consumer choices. After you have expressed your consent, you are anyway entitled to oppose, at any time and without charge, to the processing of your data for this purpose;
- data retention periods: the data required for the purposes referred to in paragraph b) (direct marketing), with the exception of the data strictly necessary to properly manage your position from an administrative point of view, shall be retained by our company for more than 24 months. The data required for the purpose referred to in paragraph c) (profiling) shall not be retained by our company for more than 12 months. Appropriate instructions shall be given to the subjects to whom data is possibly communicated (see below), so that the above mentioned retention times are respected also by these subjects. In the event of withdrawal, disabling, expiry, return, etc. of the fidelity card, all your data shall be retained for a period not exceeding a quarter, and only and exclusively for administrative purposes (without prejudice to the requirements of the law establishing a longer retention period).
- modality: data shall be processed with both paper and electronic/IT/telematic tools/media, in full respect of the law, according to the principles of lawfulness, fairness, and in such a way as to protect data confidentiality;
- optional conferment: the conferment of data is optional and not mandatory;
- consequences of any refusal: refusal to provide data or the full opposition to its processing for the purposes referred to in paragraph a) shall lead to the inability to meet certain requests and to deal with/complete your purchase orders. The refusal to use the data for the purposes referred to in points b) and c) shall instead have no effect on trade relations, on the granting of benefits linked to promotions or trade relations;
- subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or disclosed: to properly fulfil the purposes referred to in points a), b) and c), data shall be communicated to "External managers" specially appointed in writing, among which the Cam Gallery company with headquarter in Padua, via Roma 126, 35010. These external managers shall operate under the control and in accordance with the instructions given by the undersigned Cam Gallery. Data may then be communicated to third parties for the purposes referred to in paragraph a), but only to fulfil legal and/or contractual obligations;
- managers and corporate staff in charge of data processing: data shall be processed by the "External Manager" Cam Gallery. and by a very limited number of specially authorised company staff from the administrative, marketing, Ced and sales departments;
- rights of the data subject: the data subject enjoys all the rights envisaged in article. 7, to which reference is made for the sake of completeness.
- controller: the data processing controller is dott. Serdar Cam , via Savonarola 115, 35127 Padova here represented by its pro tempore legal representative;
- manager/s: the "Contact Manager for the Data Subject" is , dott. Serdar Cam with office in via Savonarola 115, 35127 Padova ; any request for information or clarification can be addressed to this person. The full list, which is constantly updated by the managers, is available on this website.